You can check in before you get to church and touchless print the name labels for your family.
Set-up steps after loading the app:
1. The keyword is “Calvary Westlake” for Calvary Community Church Westlake Village.
2. After seeing the Calvary logo press Connect
3. Sign in to access your family’s profile or if new, enter your contact information
4. Enter your mobile number
5. Press Send Code
6. Enter the code received via text
7. Press Next
When you are ready to use the app from home or in the car before arriving at church:
1. Press More (ellipsis …) in the lower right corner
2. Press Check-in
3. Select the name(s) of those being checked-in
4. Select the desired event
5. Press Done
6. After everyone has been selected, press Next
7. Hold the barcode under the scanner at a check-in station for touchless printing of your name labels
The Security pick-up code is now on your phone (and any other family member’s phone using the My Church app) in addition to the printed pick-up tag.
Still have questions or want assistance? Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.