Our Food Pantry provides non-perishable goods to individuals struggling to make ends meet. Volunteers sort donations, pack bags, and distribute groceries while building uplifting and encouraging relationships.
Donate Food: Collect your favorite food items and place them in the bins by the main doors.
When donating, please avoid expired cans, boxes, and restaurant sized cans or bulk packaging.
Needed donations include:
- Cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
- Rice and pasta (no bulk pkgs.)
- Canned fruits, vegetables, and hearty soups
- Macaroni & cheese, ravioli, and spaghetti Os
- Snack items for kids’ lunches
Grocery Distribution: Mondays from 4–5pm (Outside Main Entrance). Arrive one hour prior to the distribution to sort donations and pack grocery bags. Then visit with guests as they come to pick up their groceries.