Our Food Pantry provides non-perishable goods to individuals struggling to make-ends-meet.
Donate Food: Collect your favorite food items and place them in the bin by the main doors. When donating, please avoid expired cans and boxes, and avoid restaurant sized cans or bulk packaging.
Needed donations include:
- Cereal, oatmeal, and pancake mix
- Rice and pasta (no bulk pkgs.)
- Canned fruits, vegetables, and hearty soups
- Macaroni & cheese, ravioli, and spaghetti Os
- Snack items for kids’ lunches
Assist with Grocery Distribution: Help on Mondays from 3–5pm sorting donations, helping with Fresh Market preparations, and visiting and praying with guests as they come to pick up their groceries.