- Calvary is gathering for indoor services on Saturdays at 6:00pm and Sundays at 9:00am and 11:00am.
- The Special Abilities Ministry provides support during both the 9:00am and 11:00am service.
- Check-in is located through the main entrance (sliding glass doors) and make an immediate right. You will see the wing straight ahead (located right next to the High School Ministry.)
- For live-stream information, please visit the main page.
- If you would like to receive our weekly ministry communications, email email@example.com.
The Special Abilities Wing is open every Sunday at the 9am and 11am services. Each week, we do our best to provide one-on-one buddies for each child. All of our buddies are trained, and those over 18 are fingerprinted and background checked. During each service, we do a Bible lesson, video, integrated worship with other classes, outside time on our adapted playground, and crafts. If you are interested in these services simply show up and we will accommodate your needs to the best of our ability! It is our joy to spend time with your children each week!
Buddy Integration is also an option for your child. If you desire, we will send a buddy with your child to any of the typical Sunday morning classrooms in children’s ministry, middle school ministry, or high school ministry. To connect your child with a Buddy, please stop by room 1300 before the start of the service.
For more information or questions about Sunday programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Room 1300 and buddies are NOT available for Saturday evening service.