Calvary community church
Westlake Village , CA
Live and Love Like Jesus
Join us for church this weekend
Thursdays, Young Adults: 7:00pm (On Campus & Online)
(On Campus & Online)
Sundays: 9:00am & 11:00am
(On Campus & Online)
Servicio de Español, Domingos: 2:00pm
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 4:00pm
Our church would love to pray for you and for your needs. To add your requests to our prayer list, call 818.991.8040 or email email@example.com
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10am – 2pm; Saturdays 5:30 – 7:30pm; Sundays 8:30am – 1pm
The intention of this page is to inform the Calvary family of births and deaths in the community.
Baptism is a celebration of your salvation and is done publicly throughout the year during services at Calvary and in the ocean. For more information about baptism at Calvary, click here!
Servicio de Español tomará parte todos los Sábados a las 6pm en Instagram y Facebook y Domingos a las 2pm (en el campus).
To download the Calvary Mobile App, click here
AVL Technician (Audio, Video, and Lighting)
Candidate will be able to provide technical support to all ministries of Calvary Community Church as well as any outside organizations that rent the facility.
– Assist in set-up, execution, and tear-down of events
– Clean, repair, deliver, reposition, and organize equipment
– Assist in providing technical services for services and special events
– Install, strike and return rental equipment
– Team player who is comfortable with multiple and frequent interactions with volunteers and ministry leaders
– Acute attention to detail
– Hungry to learn and grow
– Flexible approach to changing priorities and duties
– Experience in a service-oriented position and/or technical field is helpful
Experience, Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
– Has at least 1 year of experience in church, theater, or live productions.
– Has a background in music or experience with supporting contemporary and traditional Christian worship styles is strongly desired.
– Has trained in the operation of microphones and video equipment, cabling, digital mixing consoles, signal processing, recording equipment and computer software is strongly desired.
– Has working knowledge of computers, current Windows OS, Mac OS, PowerPoint software and ProPresenter.
Please submit your resume to applicant@calvarywestlake.
Looking for teachers for the 2023-24 school year (August-June). We are seeking a fun, creative, and experienced Christian preschool teacher to lead 2-4 year old classes. Applicants should have a mature Christian faith and be actively involved in a Bible-based church. Qualified candidates MUST have a minimum of 12 Child Dev. or E.C.E. units completed and at least one year of prior work experience in a state-licensed preschool. Duties include creating lesson plans for preschool children, classroom management, and supervision.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adventure Weeks & Adventure Weeks Plus Staff
Adventure Weeks is a Christ-centered summer day camp for grades K-6. Each week is filled with fun, field trips, and pool days! We’re looking for full-time, committed counselors who have a heart for serving the Lord alongside children. If you are 18 years old or older and interested in becoming a counselor at Adventure Weeks, please apply!
AW Plus Staff
We are so excited to announce a new summer camp program designed specifically for our campers with special abilities aged 15 and up called Adventure Weeks Plus (AW+)! If you are 18 years or older and interested in working with our VIPs this summer, please consider joining our team! AW+ will run from June 19th – August 11th from 9am-3pm, Monday-Friday. We are looking for staff who have experience in the field of special education or related professions or experience volunteering with VIPs. We are excited about this new program and look forward to a great summer!
When space allows, we are able to rent our facility to those who have need of rooms for various events.
For more information, call 818.575.2234, email email@example.com or Download and print our facility use application.
The Generations Master Plan is a long-term vision for our campus that allows us to impact the community for generations to come. For more information about The Generations Master Plan, click here.