Calvary community church
Westlake Village , CA
Live and Love Like Jesus
Join us for church this weekend
Monday – Thursday
9:00am – 4:00pm
Baptism is a celebration of your salvation and is done publicly throughout the year during services at Calvary and in the ocean. For more information about baptism at Calvary, click here!
Candidate will be able to provide technical support to all ministries of Calvary Community Church as well as any outside organizations that rent the facility.
– Assist in set-up, execution, and tear-down of events
– Clean, repair, deliver, reposition, and organize equipment
– Assist in providing technical services for services and special events
– Install, strike and return rental equipment
– Team player who is comfortable with multiple and frequent interactions with volunteers and ministry leaders
– Acute attention to detail
– Hungry to learn and grow
– Flexible approach to changing priorities and duties
– Experience in a service-oriented position and/or technical field is helpful
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Has at least 1 year of experience in church, theater, or live productions.
– Has a background in music or experience with supporting contemporary and traditional Christian worship styles is strongly desired.
– Has trained in the operation of microphones and video equipment, cabling, digital mixing consoles, signal processing, recording equipment and computer software is strongly desired.
– Has working knowledge of computers, current Windows OS, Mac OS, PowerPoint software and ProPresenter.
Please submit your resume to applicant@calvarywestlake.