A day at Adventure weeks
A typical day consists of chapel time, worship, group games, lunch, outdoor recreation or pool time, and field trips on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Due to scheduling changes or heat, please note some days may end with a movie for the last half hour of camp. We show Pixar/Disney movies predominately with board games available for those who do not wish to watch.
Check-in & Pick Up
Check-in takes place in the lobby. Please find an available kiosk and follow the screen prompts.
During check-in, 2 stickers per camper will print: 1 name sticker to be placed on camper’s camp shirt; 1 name sticker to be placed by the camper on their counselor’s clipboard inside Room 1108.
A security code sticker will also print, which matches the code on your camper’s sticker. This code is REQUIRED for all pick-ups. Please note there is only one security code per family.
Pick-up is outside of Room 1108. You must show your security code sticker or photo of the code for your camper to be released. We will announce camper’s name and have them come to the door. If someone else is picking up your child, they must have the security code sticker or a photo of the code on their phone at pick-up.
EARLY PICK UP
Please notify us of any early pick-up requests via email. We will do our best to have your camper waiting in Room 1108, but please understand this may not always be possible depending upon our schedule, especially on pool days.
LATE FEE PAST 4PM PICK-UP
If camper has not been picked up by 4:10PM, camper will be placed in Extended Care and parent will be charged the PM Extended Care rate of $75 for the week.
What to bring
- Camp shirts are to be worn everyday. This helps staff to identify campers easily on campus and field trips.
- “Spray” sunscreen. Please apply long-lasting sunscreen at home in the morning before arriving to camp. Camp staff will remind campers to apply sunscreen.
- Backpack/bag. Camper’s belongings will be kept in their backpack/bag placed in a designated area.
- Sack lunch, snacks, and water bottle all labeled with camper’s name. Lunches are placed in group’s wagon each morning. We don’t have a set snack time, but camper’s can get a snack from their bags at any time. Water will be available for refilling. Please be sensitive to allergies of other campers. We ask that you do not pack food with peanuts.
- On pool days, campers are to wear their swimsuit under their camp shirt, bring a towel, and “spray” sunscreen. You can also pack flip flops, if desired. You must email the Camp Directors of any water safety/swimming ability concerns.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended based on our activities. Closed-toe shoes are required on field trip days on the buses and vans. Flip flops can be packed in backpack for the pool.
- LABEL ALL ITEMS with your child’s FIRST AND LAST NAME. We are not responsible for personal items brought to Adventure Weeks and strongly recommend campers leave expensive items at home.
- Campers should NOT bring outside toys, such as action figures, stuffed animals, trading cards, electronic game devices, etc., to camp. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.